Learn.get_preds error ValueError: Expected input batch_size (324) to match target batch_size (4)

The issue I was facing that I trained timeseries model and did the validation test as well.
The third step was to test a model my testing script looked like this

tes_df was dataframe to be tested

X2, y2 = df2xy(tes_df, target_col='target')
    X2=X2.reshape(-1,2,35)
    splits2 = get_splits(y2, train_only=True ,shuffle = False, stratify=False)
    tfms2  = [None, [Categorize()]]
    dsets2 = TSDatasets(X2, y2, tfms=tfms2,splits=splits2,)
    dls2 = TSDataLoaders.from_dsets(dsets2, shuffle=False,bs=bs_, shuffle_train=False, drop_last = False)
    test_probas, test_targets, test_preds = learn.get_preds(dl=dls2.train,with_decoded=True, reorder=False)
    print("\n\n#######################################################\n\n                                       ")

print("Tests",test_probas,test_targets, test_preds)
    print("\n\n#######################################################\n\n                                       ")

test_targets[test_targets == test_preds]

print("Patient ", " Test Results :" ,(test_targets == test_preds).float().mean())

I was facing above mentioned error on excution of learn.get_preds

I changed my script to following and resolve that issue

df is data frame

df=R1[4]

X2, y2 = df2xy(df, target_col='target')

test_eq(X2.shape, (df.shape[0], 1, df.shape[1]-1))

test_eq(y2.shape, (df.shape[0], ))

X2=X2.reshape(-1,2,35)
balance_=False

splits2 = get_splits(y2,balance=balance_,valid_size=0.2,test_size=0.0,shuffle = False)

df=df.sample(frac=1).reset_index(drop=True)

bs=128

tfms2 = [None, [Categorize()]]

dsets2 = TSDatasets(X2, y2, tfms=tfms2,splits=splits2)

dls2 = TSDataLoaders.from_dsets(dsets2.train,dsets2.valid, train_shuffle=False,bs=[bs, bs*2])

learn.get_preds(dl=dls2.valid) ```

Following were my error debugging techniques

make sure your following are equal

for i in dls.train:
print(i)

for i in dls2.train:
print(i)