How to use get_transforms in a DataBunch?

Hi.

I am trying to apply data augmentation for my classifier and I’ve decided to try out the get_transforms() method from vision.transform. This is the full thing:

get_transforms
get_transforms ( do_flip : bool = True , flip_vert : bool = False , max_rotate : float = 10.0 , max_zoom : float = 1.1 , max_lighting : float = 0.2 , max_warp : float = 0.2 , p_affine : float = 0.75 , p_lighting : float = 0.75 , xtra_tfms : Optional [ Collection [ Transform ]]= None ) → Collection [ Transform ]

And this is just an example of how to use it:

tfms = get_transforms(max_rotate=25)

How would I apply tfms to DataBunch? Do I just insert it as a parameter? What is the best way? This is my DataBunch at the moment:

data = ImageList.from_folder(path).split_by_rand_pct(valid_pct=0.2).label_from_re(pat=file_parse).transform(size=224).databunch()

And I’m feeding it into this cnn learner:

top_1 = partial(top_k_accuracy, k=1)
learn = cnn_learner(data, models.resnet50, metrics=[accuracy, top_1], loss_func = LabelSmoothingCrossEntropy(), callback_fns=ShowGraph)

And my other question is this: What do you guys think about a combination of visition.transform + TTA? I am currently running this model on Colab and 5 epochs take plenty of time so I can’t really increase my epochs.