[FULL] Fast.ai v4 2020 Online Study Group [Thursdays 19:00 - 21:00 UTC+9]

NOTE: This study group is currently full. If spots open up, I will post about it here.

I’m looking for people for an online virtual study group, covering the upcoming v4 2020 fast.ai online course.

When
We will be doing weekly 2 hour online meetups in the evening. Each meetup covers one lesson.

We start after the new course is released (21st of August 2020).

What
Before each meetup, each participant will watch the selected online course lesson, take notes and go through the notebook(s).

During the online meetup we will go through the notebook(s) covered in the lesson, discussing ideas, sharing notes and questions.

Who
In principle, anyone interested and willing to put in the time to learn and become better at machine learning are welcome.

The online meetups will be in the evening for eastern Asia time zones, so if you’re not located in eastern Asia, the meeting times may be inconvenient for you.

No prior experience is required, though basic coding skills are recommended.

How to join

Just reply to this post.

5 Likes

Hi, I am ready.

Hi, I would like to join too.

Thank you for your interest.

I’ve sent invites to a discord server we will be using for the online meetups.

For anyone else interested, we still have a few more spots. Just reply to this thread to let us know.

1 Like

count me in :slight_smile: nice to meet y’all

I would like to join!

count me in

Count me in as well please.

Hi. I would like to join . Thanks.

Very excited to join! See you guys then.

Hi. I would like to join in too

Sign me up!

i would like to join

I am also interested. Can you send me the discord invite too?

Interested! Count me in.

I would like to join

I would like to join.

I would like to join too. Thanks.

Thanks again for the overwhelming interest in this online study group.

Invites for the discord server have been sent. If you haven’t received the invitation, or you have any problems joining, just send me a message.

Hi, I would like to join the study group as well.

Thanks a lot! Excited to take part.