CUDA 10.1 has just been announced. I am not familiar enough with most of the terminology to make sense of it (frankly it’s just alphabet soup to me), but does anyone more advanced see anything that might cause issues with fastai v1? Here’s the list of changes:
● cuBLASLt, a new lightweight GEMM library with a flexible API and tensor core support for INT8 inputs and FP16 CGEMM split-complex matrix multiplication
● New selective eigensolvers SYEVDX and SYGVDX in cuSOLVER, and performance improvements of up to 1.5X for full spectrum eigensolvers
● New encoding and batched decoding functionalities in nvJPEG
● Up to 4X faster performance for broad set of random number generators in cuRAND
● Improved performance and support for fork/join kernels in CUDA Graphs APIs
Additionally, CUDA 10.1 includes bug fixes, support for new operating systems, and updates to the Nsight Systems and Nsight Compute developer tools.
Full announcement here: https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit/whatsnew