Combining two ImageDataBunch

Hello everyone!

I have two databunchs:

data1 = (src1.transform(tfms, size=128).databunch(bs=64).normalize(imagenet_stats))

data2 = (src2.transform(tfms, size=128).databunch(bs=64).normalize(imagenet_stats))

There is a way to merge those two ImageDataBunch? Combine both data in one variable alldata?

I’ll use the combined data to feed the model like this:

learn = cnn_learner(alldata , models.resnet34, pretrained=False, metrics=[f_score])

Is it possible? I need to combine different images from multiple folders, that’s why I’m trying to do this.

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes

You should use methods of the data block API to combine your sources. There is an add something that will merge two ItemList IIRC.

2 Likes

(Abhik) #3

@sgugger

I have three data-set which I created using data block API:

1. 1st Data:

data_wiki = ImageList.from_df(df_age, path, cols=['full_path'], folder = '.').split_by_rand_pct(0.2, seed=42).label_from_df(label_cls=FloatList).transform(tfms, resize_method=ResizeMethod.CROP, padding_mode='border', size=224).databunch(bs=64*4,num_workers=0).normalize(imagenet_stats)

1. 2nd Data:

data_utk = ImageList.from_folder(path).split_by_rand_pct(0.2, seed=42).label_from_func(extract_age, label_cls=FloatList).transform(tfms, resize_method=ResizeMethod.CROP, padding_mode='border', size=224).databunch(bs=64*4,num_workers=0).normalize(imagenet_stats)

1. 3rd Data:

data_appa = ImageList.from_csv(path, csv_name = '/kaggle/input/appa-real-face-cropped/labels.csv', folder = '.').split_by_rand_pct(0.2, seed=42).label_from_df(label_cls=FloatList).transform(tfms, resize_method=ResizeMethod.CROP, padding_mode='border', size=224).databunch(bs=64*4,num_workers=0).normalize(imagenet_stats)

All three have different ways to create the ImageDataBunch (one from csv, one from df and one from folder). However, image sizes, batch sizes, tfms are same.

Can I add these three together and train my model?

0 Likes