Chapter 2: Deploying your model with Streamlit

Hi there :wave:!

I have recently started the fastai course and as chapter 2 recommends, I have built an image classifier my own.

If you are looking for an alternative way to deploy your app in the cloud, Streamlit worked really fine for me (and if I can do it, everyone else can do it :slightly_smiling_face:). Check it out here, if you like.

If you have any questions, just let me know. I would also appreciate your feedback.

4 Likes

This is great! I had to skip the app building part in lesson 2 and move ahead. I shall try this now.

Thank you and happy learning! If you get stuck, my blog article might be helpful (I hope). BTW I realised, that when I open the app website from my iPhone, I can also directly take a picture by clicking the β€œBrowse Files” button, which is really cool.

1 Like

Hi IBronko, I had given a try and it was really pro. Will try to delve more onto this and if needed (I bet I will need, I am still novice) will reach you out to get further clarifications if not a problem to you.

1 Like

Hi Ataliba, sure, just give it a try and let me know if you get stuck. Happy learning.

This looks great! BTW, Jeremy has recently published some Kaggle notebooks as part of the 2022 course which is concluding next week which use Gradio and HuggingFace spaces to publish models like this.

1 Like

Thank you! This sounds great, I am very much looking forward to the new course material.

1 Like