About the nbdev category

This category is for discussing nbdev.

Nbdev

This is a wiki post, so feel free to add additional links or info you think might be helpful.

15 Likes

Can’t submit a new post: I was referred here from the nddev github repo.
I’m trying to create a new issue but the system says “You are not permitted to view the requested resource”. Where is the place to post technical issues I’m having with the nbdev package?

3 Likes

Looking for fast pages setup , followed by the instructions in set up page…
here is the problem i’m encountering : https://github.com/fastai/fastpages/generate
Giving 404 error… If some thing works out please post it out here.

@Ram20 My guess is that you are not signed into GitHub

Hi ,
The fast pages CI got stuck after I submitted some changes . What should I do ?

Best ,
Bruno

1 Like

The link to the troubleshooting guide does not work, the .MD should be replaced by .md

This one works : fastpages/TROUBLESHOOTING.md at master · fastai/fastpages · GitHub

1 Like

Hi,
Is there a way to create sub-blog on fastpages?
Regards,
Iqbal

Do you have to have special permissions to make a new post? I have a question about [seemingly completely breaking] footnotes…would love to get some ideas about where to start looking!

(Basically, HTML links in footnotes are broken for a post of mine, although I look/work fine in the notebook. I think some upstream Markdown has messed something up, but I’m not entirely sure, and I don’t really want to revert to a previous commit and re-post all the text/edits. That’ll be painful!)

Hello @jonilaserson ,
I have the same problem, I have a technical issue related to hiding a cell with javascript code.
Did you find a solution?

Hi, I’m unable to create a post so I’m posting here. Is it possible to use nbdev.export in colab. I’m unable to use nbdev export:

nbdev.export.nb_export('app.ipynb', '.')

Getting following error:

JSONDecodeError: Expecting value: line 1 column 1

PS:
Just got the ability to post. I’ve posted the question here.