2023 Study group

Isn’t there one already?

Hey Pudding!
I am 21 years old, a Deep Learning researcher, a writer with the audience in 35 countries, and a part time illustrator! Let’s connect!!! Will love to be in the group! Cheers

Hi @Pudding I’d be interested in joining the study group as well. I’m US EST, but can try to work out my own scheduling depending on what everyone else decides on

Hi @Pudding , I’d love to join. I’m in the EST time zone. Please let us know if any study group materializes

Hi @Pudding. I would be interested to join the study group. I am in the US EST zone and can be flexible with scheduling.
Thanks
Abhijit S.

Hello, I would like to join the study group also.

Hi, I am New Here, But I am interested in studying in group

hey, new here as well. Interest in joining the study group.

My timezone is GMT -6

Hello, I am also in the Eastern time zone & starting the course now. Would be happy to join a study group.

Hi @Pudding I’m just starting, in Europe, please add me to the group, I would really appreciate it!

I am interested. Please add me

Hello @Pudding, I am interested in joining the study group. My availability is flexible and I am located in the Indian Standard Time (IST) zone.
Thank you,
Gunjan.

Hi @Pudding ,

This is Venky and I am in India (IST) - new to the forums and haven’t started yet but interested in the study group.

Is this thread still active? Anyone want to team up in Europe/uk?

1 Like

Hello @Pudding

I am interested in joining. Is it already on?

Hi Thosha, I am interesting in team up in Europe

Interested. Please inform how to proceed. I am in Europe.

1 Like

Is this study group still active? I would like to join one to keep the drive up.
I am in NY but will be relocating to Basque Country.

Thanks.

Hi, I’m also keen to join the study group, I just started with the first lesson.

well I would want few members who have completed part one of the course .
I have a plan for next few months i want to try :
1 . solve kaggle competitions (mostly research related problems)
2. write blogs together
3. experiment with deep learning .
Also I have finished the part1 of the course course once . So looking to accelerate my learning and most importantly to attract the right opportunities so please do reach out .

2 Likes