Twitter as a learning tool

Hey!

I have been gone from ML / DL for a while (nearly half a year!) And I am now catching up hopefully in preparation for the upcoming part 1 of the course should be accepted to join the session :slight_smile:

I am working through part 1 of the course and whenever I come across something that strikes me, I try to research it a bit and tweet about this. For small tidbits of information this works really well - it helps me think deeper on a subject, I have ‘notes’ in the form of tweets to come back to, etc.

For larger pieces I try to post on this forum though I guess it is not as lively as it will be once the session is in gear :slight_smile:

I thought that this might be valuable to some and if you also tweet about ML related stuff especially from the perspective of a learner maybe you could share your twitter handle here?

I am on Twitter here.

And if you haven’t done so yet, I would absolutely suggest you follow @jeremy (here) and @rachel (here). The materials that they share are really awesome. I also love the meta on learning that they share - my definition of what it means to learn has evolved so greatly through their input, life is much better now :slight_smile:

Let me know what you think and either hit me up on Twitter so that we can share information or better yet post your handle in this thread so that others can also benefit!

Yes. It can be used as a learning tool. It is upto the individual how he uses it. In my view I think we can get links for blogs, papers, conf publications and up to date news on the field. Apart from it can we be benefited in some other way ? I would love to hear.

You can find me here: -

https://twitter.com/Bhabani2077

1 Like