Study Group Sessions

I might have missed this being mentioned in class on Monday but does anybody know if Jeremy will be holding study hours tomorrow as well @ noon-5pm, at USF 101 Howard, 5th floor ?

Thanks

I’m not sure, but Matthew and I plan to be there perhaps around 1 or 2

Yes I will! Looking forward to seeing you folks there :slight_smile:

I’m here. White shirt, brown hair, blank gray laptop, blue water bottle. Feel free to grab my attention. I’m open to discuss any deep learning topic.

So you’re saying you look like your photo?

See you soon.

I’m here too!

Mindi just booked us room 157 until 6pm, so we will be down there!

Room 157!

There was a booking collision. We’re on the fifth floor again, in study room 518.

1 Like

Does anyone want to study in the East Bay on Thursday? Any time works for me.

I live in Walnut Creek. We could meet at Au Coquelet in Berkeley or another cafe near Downtown Berkeley BART.

Pinging:
@sara.hooker13
@melissa.fabros
@dzhwoo

Hi Matthew, I would only be able to join late after work (7pm). I am working from home on Friday so I am more flexible to do an afternoon session, and happy to meet at Au Coquelet. :slight_smile:

Planning a study group in Palo Alto later today (15th Mar) around 7pm

@sara.hooker13

7 PM tomorrow at Au Coquelet works for me.

I’ll be at the USF study group on Friday.

Me too…

Hi Matthew,

Sure would love to form a study group today. Seems like you guys are meeting up. Is it 7pm today ( Thursday) at Au Coquelet?

Best,
David

Hey David, yeah I’ll be at Au Coquelet at 7 PM tonight.

Sounds good. I’ll be there. Thanks!

@Matthew or @dzhwoo if either of you available to meet before 7pm I’d be down to go through the latest notebooks or through some papers. I actually work at night on Tues/Thursday so have to head to the city by 5 to teach

Hi Melissa,

Would like to but can’t today. Sorry about that. I work in the city and end work around 6pm and commute back to east bay.

Best,
David

Au Coquelet sounds good. I’ve considered some of the modifications to the WGAN that we spoke about last time. Hope to have something ready to share by tonight.

I’m planning to come by tomorrow too. Is it at the usual time and spot? noon-5pm at 101 Howard 5th floor?