Study group on Tuesday, 03/07, in SF for Lesson 9

Anyone around on Tuesday to do an informal study group at USF? Unfortunately I’m out of town for the regular study group hours on Friday, but would love to walk through the Lesson 9 wgan and dcgan notebooks & start homework with fellow students.

I added a copy of this to our study group thread for visibility

I’m free Tuesday for USF. Any time after 1 PM works for me.

1 Like

Sweet! That timing works for me too. Will swap contact info with you later in class today.

I’m also free after 1pm and would love to join. Let me know what you end up deciding.

1 Like

We’ll be there around 1 PM. Will update here with precise timing tomorrow.

Hi @brendan. We’re planning to meet at 1 PM at USF study area on 5th floor. The plan right now is to go over the DCGAN and WGAN notebooks & discuss. If we finish that piece early, I’d like to get superresolution working and try a few other neural style transfer approaches.

Cool have you tried booking a room? They have nice whiteboards :slight_smile:

No, I didn’t know you could! Thought it was first come first serve. @Matthew - do you know the easiest way to do this?

I emailed the Data Institute last night. I’m not sure if there’s a better way. We can ask the front desk on the fifth floor today.

I reserved room 453 today from 1-6pm. You might need your ID card to access the fourth floor.

When you exit the elevator, take a left and go through the 450 double doors and take a right.

@mariya

@brendan