South Bay Weekend / Evening Study Groups?

Yeah I’d be down to revisit the material.

1 Like

Great. When we go a second time around, I am thinking of building Projects applying the learnings each week to get a deeper understanding.

Should we re-start the Part 2 this week or give a break and Start next week? Would Sunday 4pm continue to work for everyone? Location?

Update: I am going to take a break this week and join another time.

1 Like

Sunday 4 pm works. Same location also works, if available

I’m also okay with Sunday 4pm - but I need to skip this week(and maybe next week also).

BTW, I’m working on http://xviewdataset.org/ - though it looks like that the competition itself is not managed as planned and I’m not sure whether I can spend much time on this :frowning:
Anyway, I can share the progress so far on it. And I can also give a short presentation on Carvana challenge (I participated it) next time we meet.

1 Like

May27th (two weeks from now) is memorial day weekend. Are folks OK to meet on that Sunday? Does that work @sjcho to give your presentation on Carvana competition?

My schedule has changed, so I’m okay with 5/20 Sunday.
Let’s meet on 5/20 if other guys are okay.

Next Weekend is very busy for me (Maker Faire happening). So, don’t think I can make it. But please go ahead if you get 3-4 folks to participate. Otherwise I will catch up next time and looking forward to hearing about your experience in Carvana competition.

I can join next week onwards.

Sorry, I haven’t been able to make it so far, but I’ll be able to make it 5/20 and hopefully going forward. Looking forward to meeting everyone while I revisit the material.

This weekend and next weekend (Long Weekend) might be hard. I can Join from June 3rd onwards.

I booked 4pm @ 5/20 Sunday St. Francis Room - Palo Alto City Library - Rinconada Branch
We can revisit the course material and discuss whatever topic you want.
(@ramesh I’ll save competition presentation for you :slight_smile: )

Like this post if you can join!

3 Likes

I can join this weekend as well. I’ll see you there!

@sjcho is there any chance you could share the competition presentation online? Even if you cannot, that’s alright. Just asking. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Actually I already posted it here:

2 Likes

Thank you @sjcho.

I could join June 3rd onwards as well.

Hello, is there still interest in this? I could host at my home or join at any other places. My phone number is 4083182027, would love to connect.

Hi All, are we meeting today?

Are folks still regularly meeting?

I’m also in the area, it would be great to meet!

1 Like