I’ve been working on a project which simplifies launching powerful GPU instances in the cloud. It is still in very early stages, so any feedback would be greatly appreciated
- Pre-installed deep learning libraries - Keras, Tensorflow, OpenCV, etc.
- Root SSH access for each instance
- Data is persisted across all your instances through the
- Jupyter Notebook URL for each launched instance
- Multiple powerful GPU options
- Small instance option (ideal for uploading / downloading data)
Check it out at https://www.hetelek.com. There is no signup cost, and a K80 GPU starts at $0.35/hour!
Please let me know what you think and how I could make it better!