Santa Clara Group Study tomorrow

We may get more people after Monday’s lecture, but I booked SC library next Thursday in case.
FYI, the room capacity is only 4

Agenda: Discuss course materials/project
3/22 Thursday from 6:45pm to 8:45pm
Oak Study room Santa Clara Central Park Library
2635 Homestead Road, Santa Clara, CA, 95051

1 Like

It sounds like you all are in part 2. Is anyone doing part 1 and wanting to make an in-person study group in the SC/SV/MV area? I just started.

Yes, but we are all starting again so it could be useful. Mainly for doubts/discussion/ getting systems set up etc. Feel free to join.

@beecoder @sjcho - Looks like, I am going to miss the Thursday meetup this week. But please go ahead with it. I will catch up next week.

I have a final exam today and won’t be able to make it, but I should be around next week.

Thanks!

No worries, there is a meeting Sunday afternoon at palo alto fyi, in the other south bay thread.

Hey sure, maybe next time :slight_smile:

Hi, Am restarting Part 1 and on lecture 3. Am looking for study group for Part 1 as well, in Santa Clara/surrounding area.

I’m working on lecture 2 right now. Let me know if you want to meet up sometime to discuss! Do you know any other people who are taking this course?

Sure, lets meet on the weekends or weekday evenings ? more people may join seeing this post, but am not sure.

Hey! I’m from Santa Cruz and I would love to be a part of any new group study. May I know when the next study meeting/session is?

@abhirammv, we are planning to start for part one, mostly from tomorrow covering lectures 1 and 2.

@johnyrufus16
Awesome! Do you guys have the time and location details?

@abhirammv , yes, Big Mug Coffee Roaster: 3014 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 95051 at 5 pm.

2 Likes