[ EDIT ] : it works The problem came from the selection of the python interpreter (
Python: Select Interpreter).
The default path to my fastai environement is well setup in my user parameters in Visual Studio Code (
"python.pythonPath": "C:\\Users\\username\\Anaconda3\\envs\\fastai\\python.exe",) but I have to select it (
ctrl+shift-p) after each restart of Visual Studio Code. Any advice to avoid that ?
- I’m using Windows 10 and Visual Studio Code is working.
- I did open my fastai folder and select the python interpreter of my fastai virtual environment (I’m using an NVIDIA GPU on Windows).
- I downloaded ctags (universal ctags and I tried as well exuberant ctags) and unzip it in my fastai folder in a folder called ctags :
- I updated my Windows PATH with the path to
- I updated my user parameters in Visual Studio Code with :
What else can I do ? Thanks.