Paperspace setup help

Hi @dkobran I would like to get access to a fast.ai machine on the West coast. My email starts with jcatanz. Could you please approve my request? Thank you very much.

1 Like

yes GCP is a good option. I’m using it. And yes google colab is pretty cool!

Hi Jeremy,

paperspace ubuntu 16.04 is asking for a password after entering the curl statement. what should be the password?

@dkobran I would like to get access to a fast.ai machine on the West coast. My email starts with elvin.wong Could you unlock the P-series machines and approve my request? Thank you very much.

@mocha It looks like you were approved. Cheers!

@SGM69 Your Linux root password is emailed to you when you provision the machine. Help Center doc.

@dkobran Can you approve my account.My email starts with ssantha1.

Can I use the fast.ai template to create my machine?

It always says Unavailable for me :frowning:

contact @dkobran and provide him your email you used to register on the website. I think they will activate it.

sorry for stupid question.

How can I contact him?

@cedric
I haven’t been able to find auto-shut down option. Is it under billing or account ?

Thanks

@dkobran

Can you unblock my account a.lyabah at checkio.org

thank you

@dkobran can you please activate my account for fast.ai terminal, my email id is nilabja10201992@gmail.com. Thank You

Please see the screen shot in reshamas’s Paperspace instructions: https://github.com/reshamas/fastai_deeplearn_part1/blob/master/tools/paperspace.md#red_circle-remember-to-shut-the-notebook-down-and-stop-instance-moneybag-red_circle

Yes! I was trying to connect from work network but my public IP was blocked!,

This solution worked like a charm! Million thanks!

I was following the guide from @reshama but the “conda env update” ends always here:
“Warning: 2 possible package resolutions (only showing differing packages):” showing numpy 0.4.1 and 0.4.3.

I then restarted the machine several times but it did not fixed the problem - did I broke something?

EDIT: I can reach the Jupyter Notebook server over the public IP. Lets see if everything works. :slight_smile:

Here’s my referral code, should anyone want to use it: 53X2IJI.

Thank you!

Here’s my referral code for anyone who wants to use it: 1EQQS9U

Thanks!

Hi everyone, if you need another referral code, here’s mine:

RBJU5U

This gives you $10 on top of the $15

The promocode FASTAI15 is expired. You can try using my referral code L6DIISI instead