NIPS Paper Implementation Challenge

Looking forward to hearing how you all go!

3 Likes

Will I get a mail even if I got rejected? I’m waiting from 3 days

After applying, You may get an email saying when they are going to send the result. check your spam as well.

Yes I got that mail right after the application submission. They told they will let me know shortly about the results. I sent it on 18tg November

Any updates?

Just got accepted…

1 Like

Got accepted

Just got accepted too :slight_smile:

I got accepted for the challenge as well :smiley:

1 Like

Hi @gabrielilharco, thanks for sharing this info.!! Got accepted too. How do I join the slack group?

Send me your e-mail! =)

Please add me to the group as well,
Here is my email: sanyam.bhutani05@gmail.com

Also accepted. My email: michael.moret@epfl.ch

Hey @gabrielilharco I too got accepted. Please add me to the Slack group

Email; sakshamgupta006@gmail.com
Thanks

Can someone add me to slack group as well?

Guys if you haven’t got your confirmation just try and search for nips in your mail. I did this and found that I was selected quite some time back. Please add me to the slack group nimishsule97@gmail.com

Fellows,

Here’s another similar challenge: http://www.cs.mcgill.ca/~jpineau/ICLR2018-ReproducibilityChallenge.html.

But, only institutions can apply to this one :confused:

Worth knowing if some of you are enrolled in university courses.

Just got accepted. My email: godricglow@gmail.com

Today was suppose to be the kickoff to the event. Haven’t received any formal mail yet. Anyone received any?

Specifically, the rules and terms were to be announced I believe.

Update on their website shows this

08/12/17: Challenge officially launched and email responses to all applicants have been sent out. Please check your Spam box if you haven't received an update, and email us at info@nurture.ai for inquiries. We are still open for applications!.

But I have not received an email till now.
Update : I received an email just now.