My first blog

sure I’ll let you know

Just wanted to share my first blog to simply lower the bar / expectations. I wrote them before the ML course, but they do illustrate some of Jeremy’s ideas for first blogs.

It’s simply about how to to get an authentication key for Microsoft’s Azure Services.
The Azure menu was not intuitive and to find what I needed so super irritating that I decided no one should go through that alone. Part 2 was written b/c the same frustration with the available documentation and sample code, and part 3 which has a hat tip to @parrt to document a process.

Neither brilliantly written nor technically state-of-the-art, but hey they were my first blog :slight_smile:
(PS: I was inspired to write them after a talk with @rachel and @jeremy)

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

Jason and I have written a blog on ‘How to make SGD Classifier perform as well as Logistic Regression using parfit’. In this blog post, we have provided details on what an SGD Classifier is and why we would like to implement SGD Classifier instead of Logistic Regression (it is much faster on large datasets). Please review it in your free time and let me know if there are any changes to be made. Thank you for your valuable time :slight_smile:

Here is the first draft:

1 Like

Alright, I figure I better join the blog world. Here is my first blog. Decided to focus on a topic that was completely new to me, so it might need some touching up. Let me know what you think. I’d love to improve it.
Thanks!

6 Likes

Hello. Here is my attempt at writing one. Please let me know if anyone has any feedback.

3 Likes

Hey guys ! Check out the blog I wrote on Medium :

Any suggestions are welcome !