Lesson 11 wiki

Question about kmeans library. Are you using sklearn, or python3.5/site-packages for importing kmeans in Lesson 11, and 12? if so, they do not have plot_data function…

Neither - I’m using kmeans.py from our github; the pytorch and tensorflow versions we showed in class.

Thanks.

Sorry I couldn’t manage to edit the first thread; (it required some weird Title must be of length 15 characters minimum).

Well I wanted to append these papers to the list. @jeremy quoted them in the beginning of lesson 11, although they refer to this image/text space from lesson 10.

(Deepening Lesson 10) Multi-modal image and text space

1 Like

Hi @jeremy, the links to clustering notebook still point to platform.ai. I tried chaging the URL to files.fast.ai but couldn’t find the notebooks. Could you fix the URL?

Thank you.

Sure fixed now. FYI I just changed www.platform.ai to files.fast.ai and it seemed to work OK.

Works. Thank you. :slight_smile:

Wow excellent course ! This is one of my favorite ! Very insightful and as usual practical and useful papers. @jeremy Your LSH spill trees idea looks really promising.

Well, I’m glad it isn’t just me. @jeremy presents such amazing material and I’m struggling to find the time to soak it all in. I’m on track for about 1 month/lesson even while putting several hours a day into it.