Jeremy Howard had emergency heart surgery

Wishing Jeremy a speedy recovery!!

1 Like

Thoughts and prayers for both of you and a very speedy and complete recovery!

I am very sorry to hear this. Wishing you peace and comfort in your time together as Jeremy recovers.

Very sorry to hear that, I wish both of you the best.

ugh thatā€™s awful. Get well soon Jeremy!

Hope Jeremy is doing well! Iā€™m sure everyone here as thankful as I am for your work and willing to help out as much as possible in the forums.

Wishing Jeremy a speedy recovery.

He is a great human being besides a wizard in his field and we need people like him. My prayers are with you and Jeremy.

Wow. So sorry to hear this! Best wishes for a fast recovery! Anything we can do to help please let us know.

Wish Jeremy very speedy and healthy recovery.

Please convey to him , he is a awesome person and wonderful wonderful teacher. All of his students ( virtual and in person ) are looking forward to see him back in forums in action.

Wishing him a speedy recovery!

Sorry to hear that. Wishing him a full and speedy recovery

Sorry to hear that. I really hope Jeremy recovers well!

Thanks everyone! Iā€™m feeling a lot better already :slight_smile: Went for a nice little walk by the bay yesterday in the San Francisco sunshine.

My brain is working pretty well now so Iā€™ve been starting to think about the neural translation class (seq to seq attention models) - lots of fun! :smiley: I think deep learning papers are an excellent aid to recoveryā€¦

80 Likes

Oh my gosh Iā€™m sorry to hear that, and this must have been very stressful for you Rachel. I wish him a speedy recovery, and also really appreciate what you guys are doing here with Fast.AI! It has been some of the best educational material I have come across, and no worries about the forums there is community support! Rest up and weā€™ll all be here when you get back! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hope he gets well soon. He is an amazing teacher. :slight_smile:

The best of our prayers wishing him a speedy recovery. Take care.

Good to know Jeremyā€™s feeling better! :slight_smile:
Wish you a super-speedy recovery!

So sorry to hear thatā€¦ Wish him a quick recovery. Hope he gets better really really soon!

Warm wishes,
Garima

Its an excellent news to know that you have recovered. Neural networks are still very very cool :cry: and we need you and Rachel to make them uncool and democratize cutting research :slight_smile:ā€¦

I have learned more from your online course than any other material abstract mathematics books by expert in this fieldā€¦

Great newsā€¦ Good to know that you are recovering. Take care.