Generating HTML from picture of website

An interesting paper I found :
https://arxiv.org/abs/1705.07962

Abstract:

Transforming a graphical user interface screenshot created by a designer into computer code is a typical task conducted by a developer in order to build customized software, websites and mobile applications. In this paper, we show that Deep Learning techniques can be leveraged to automatically generate code given a graphical user interface screenshot as input. Our model is able to generate code targeting three different platforms (i.e. iOS, Android and web-based technologies) from a single input image with over 77% of accuracy.

Abstract for anyone wondering (perhaps we should make this a forum rule when we post papers):

Transforming a graphical user interface screenshot created by a designer into computer code is a typical task conducted by a developer in order to build customized software, websites and mobile applications. In this paper, we show that Deep Learning techniques can be leveraged to automatically generate code given a graphical user interface screenshot as input. Our model is able to generate code targeting three different platforms (i.e. iOS, Android and web-based technologies) from a single input image with over 77% of accuracy.

i have learnt this in the online course that i was opting from geeklurn. they have taught well about the generation of html from picture website as well as textract that is used for image recognition on a page doc. have a look at their web site if you are interested.

I want to generate HTML codes in mail. But the code is not generated output. Same time it’s giving me an error outlook search not working. I do not get any solution for the issue. Can anyone tell me what is the problem.