Free GPU credits for Fast.ai Courses

Hello, is this code still available? I tried in your website but received an message that this code is invalid. Thanks.

is invalid :cry:

Hey @snarkai,

I found a small mistake in the cli help text (snark start --help):

Weather should be Whether

Hi @snarkai,

After i ran snark start it logged me successfully but afterwards when i try to run snark start --pod_type fast.ai --jupyter it shows error.

Here is the snapshot -

Later on i tried snark ls snark stop pod_P106 to stop the pod but nothing works, and i can see it in my dashboard the hours keep on decreasing …

I’m new to this, If i’m doing anything wrong can anyone please guide me.

Regards,
Sumit

Hi @snarkai. I am getting “Wrong or invalid promo code error”

Your are first attaching to pod. Do not attach . Execute these commands in sequence

snark login
enter username and password
snark start --pod_type fast.ai --jupyter

Added more quota. Pls try again.

We just added more quota to the promo code. Pls try again!

Should be available now. There was a cap of number of retrieval previously and we just removed it :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot @sagar_mainkar it worked :slight_smile:

@SKS to stop the pod you will need to run snark ls and get the list of pod ids. Then you can stop each of them by running snark stop pod_id. When you run snark start ... you start a new pod on a separate GPU.

Hi @snarkai,

I noticed all three instances hours gets decreased while I’m running P106.

so, I’m thinking are those decreasing proportionally (I mean if I used up all of the GPU hours in P106, all of them becomes zero together) or it’s decrease as per the instance (I mean if i use P106 it will decrease slowly as compared to 1080)

I’m sorry, I don’t know exactly what to call P106, 1070, 1080. So I’m calling them instance.

Regards,
Sumit

Thanks a lot @davidbun it worked :slight_smile:

thanks.

Hi snarkai , i have met error : “Couldn’t successfully schedule pod execution. Please try again” after i typed snark start. Before that , i have stopped all pods ( when type snark ls , it shows nothing running). Could you fix it to me? I have paid money to buy using times.

Hi @cachepnho,

You can follow the above steps mentioned here by @sagar_mainkar that helped me to up and running pod and later you can stop it by following these steps here mentioned by @davidbun.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Sumit

Thank you. But it hasn’t worked yet. I try all ways and step by step but nothing else. I will wait the answer from snarkai because i have paid money for them.

oh, I’m sorry i’m a newbie so don’t know much about it.

Yes, for me too once i start a fresh i’m also getting the same error.

1 Like

Hi snarkai , I am seeing this error : “Couldn’t successfully schedule pod execution. Please try again” after I typed $snark start --pod_type tensorflow -s 1080. Before that , I have stopped all pods. When I type $snark ls , it shows no details of the running pods. Can you fix it for me? Earlier the pod had started successfully. It was working fine. I even ran some models on my notebook. But now just after closing all the pods and starting again, it is showing this error.

1 Like

Hi @cachepnho,
if you buy from them you should contact them directly through their support service
to get first attention than here.