Fast.ai study group in Bangalore

(Karthik) #1

Hey guys,

I work with an A.I company in Bangalore. All our new personnel typically go through the fast.ai course. It provides great fundamentals and brings them up to speed relatively quickly- in a fun and engaging manner!

We would love to organize a weekly study group at our office for everyone to collaboratively learn along with us.
If there are other groups in Bangalore available, a contact would be appreciated. Looking forward to meeting fast.ai members in Bangalore soon!

(Gokkul Nath T S) #2

@SHAR1 Check this out … Possibly you can co-ordinate and run the AI Saturdays Meetup.

(Sharwon Pius) #3

Thanks @gokkulnath . I’m yet to get in touch with other AI Saturdays Ambassadors in Bangalore.
Nevertheless, I’ll coordinate with @karthik_raj and decide further.

(Vishnu Subramanian) #4

Hi I am also interested to participate. Let me know how we can co-ordinate.

(Ganesh Suryanarayanan) #5

Hi, i am interested in participating. Would like to help in co-ordinating if needed

(Vishnu Subramanian) #6

HI @karthik_raj let me know if you are planning for a study group. I am interested in active participation.

(ashis) #7

Looking forward to this

+1 on this? How do I get in?

(Sharwon Pius) #9

We just started with fastai. Also, we formed teams for doing projects. Through which, we are planing to conduct an Hackathon, if possible. Please, follow the link below for more details.

The notes and material for the previous session are available in the github link below.

Sorry, for the late notice :sweat_smile: