Second meetup (Jan 29): #2: Deep Learning Meetup in San Francisco, Jan 29
Hello everyone, I’m hosting a deep learning meetup at USF on Monday, January 22 from 6:30 - 8:30 PM. Here’s the meetup page:
Members come with their deep learning projects and topics to discuss them, and to give and receive help. We organize into small groups to make sure everyone has a chance to discuss what they care about. People new to deep learning are welcome and appreciated.
Here are some reasons a member might come to this meetup:
- For company: They want some company while studying deep learning or working on a deep learning project.
- To get unstuck: They need some help with a deep learning concept or project.
- To teach: They want to help others understand or make progress on a deep learning concept or project.
- To meet people: They want to meet people who are interested in deep learning.
- Come with a concept or project. It might be one you’d like to understand better, or one you’d like to help others understand better.
- Jump in. Find a partner or group. If you’re having trouble with this, find Matt and he’ll help you.
- Share time well. Remember that members of your group might have a concept or project they’d like to discuss.
USF Data Institute
101 Howard St · San Francisco, CA
Monday, January 22, 2018
6:30 PM to 8:30 PM