Dallas Fast.ai Study Group

@sha, the first session was just planning. We officially start digging into Lesson 1 on Thursday. We still have about four spots left for Thursday. If you have not done so, I would recommend RSVP’ing and/or requesting membership to the group via Meetup.

I have already RSVP in the meetup group. Looking forward to the session.

For those of you who are attending for the first time, it’s helpful if you send me a private message on here on the Fast.ai forum with the name you used to RSVP on Meetup, so that I can update your member status. @sha, I have already updated your status.

Coming today, thanks Phil for the meetup event.
Jeremy

Jeremy Yao, please update my name, thanks.

Wow, just found out about this 1h before the meetup and I live 5 min away. Guess you won’t have time to process my membership and RSVP, but I will probably show up since it’s so close (and kick my self out if there are no spots)

Interested, I am going to attend

Looking forward for the second session on Wednesday.

1 Like

Many thanks to those who came out to our last session and made it a success! I’m looking forward to the next session on Wednesday, August 15th.

We had some last minute signups for the event. Fortunately, we were able to accommodate all interested parties. As a word of caution, however, if you are not able to RSVP for a session, you should not assume that you will be allowed to participate.

Chakra here - I will be attending and also posted on meetup

Looking forward for the session.

I would like to attend this evening’s session. I signed up on the Meetup group. Is there anything else I need to sign up?

Our next session will be Wednesday August 22nd. It will be our first session covering Lesson 2.

1 down, 6 to go.

1 Like

Amen brother!

Our next meeting will be Wednesday, August 29th. Special thanks to WeWork (Legacy West/Plano) for hosting the event.

I used to be very deep in development but my hands on has gone a bit rustic in last few year. Looking to get back to it and learn… Thanks!

Our next meeting will be Thursday September 6th. Please note, this meeting will be held at a different venue from out past sessions.

Would love to join.

Please feel free to RSVP to our next meetup. You will be asked some brief questions when you initially sign up to be come a member of the group (via Meetup). We look forward to meeting you!