I ran it with my structure above and it worked on most cells but not all.
When I ran it, it did create the
tmp directories on the same level as train/valid/test though.
I haven’t investigated the errors, but I got a ValueError on
# 2. A few incorrect labels at random plot_val_with_title(rand_by_correct(False), "Incorrectly classified")
and cells like
plot_val_with_title(most_by_correct(0, False), "Most incorrect cats")
plot_val_with_title(most_by_correct(1, False), "Most incorrect dogs")
resulted in <Figure size 1152x576 with 0 Axes> . So I’ll have to look into what’s up there. But I got some pretty cool results otherwise.
Looking at that example from @reshama it looks like I need a sample folder too. Thanks!