Artificial Intelligence for Development in Nepal

Hello, Everyone! I am a developer in AI, much like many of you here. I am from Nepal and we just launched a not-for-profit organization, to accelerate and develop AI solutions in Nepal that can solve community problems. We call it Artificial Intelligence for Development (AID).

The idea is to develop open AI projects in collaboration with various domain experts from diverse fields such as health, agriculture, finance, education, and connect them with AI learners and developers in Nepalese community to develop a viable AI solution to current community problem.

If you like our idea and like to join the mission, please view our website from below and join our mission from there.

Many of you are expert here as well, it would be an honor if such person could help us and suggest us while pursuing our mission to develop AI to solve community problems in Nepal.

Have a great time :slight_smile:

The key advantages of AI are that it saves recruiters time by automating high-volume jobs and improves hiring quality through standardized job matching. I came across a site fatraven which implements AI and improves the job matching.