Anybody located in Toronto?

Sorry guys. I was under the weather and didn’t have a chance to check the forum. @arun hope you are getting better.

How about a gathering at 1-3 pm on Saturday at 8 Park Home (Aroma)? Those who plan to join could you please respond here? I will also be available in Sunday morning, if in case any of you is not available on Saturday.

Since nobody has responded yet, let’s skip for this week and find another time. Everybody enjoy a good weekend!

sorry just saw this, didn’t show up on my feed.

still getting better but same time, same place next saturday works for me.

@aifish @Sandy @macro2data
Sorry I just saw this message. Let me know if we are meeting this weekend. Sat or Sun afternoon works for me. Thanks/Susan

@susanli @macro2data I will be travelling this weekend to watch the total solar eclipse, so I guess we will have to reschedule again …

can’t you just watch it on youtube???

I am at a campsite now within the total eclipse zone. The trip is also for deep sky object observation.

2 Likes

Nice! @aifish @susanli @Sandy @brulak - Would either of you be available to grab coffee and chat DL this Sunday?

Sounds good to me. How about 1pm-3pm at 8 Park Home (Aroma). @macro2data do you know how parking work over there on Sunday?

1 Like

No idea, @aifish

@aifish I will be there by 2pm, See you tomorrow. This is my cell just in case: 416-727-6268

Great, let’s be there at 2pm then.

@aifish Hi Kent, You recommended me a great resource on deep learning on NLP (papers and conferences), Can you please remind me what it is? Thank you!

Susan

Just finishing the part 1 myself and located in Toronto. I’d like to join the discussion group.

Hi Susan,

You can find some latest NLP related papers from here: https://www.google.ca/amp/s/chairs-blog.acl2017.org/2017/04/05/accepted-papers-and-demonstrations/amp/

Kent

@dwnichols Welcome! Let’s catch up next time when we gather.

@aifish Hi Kent, I recall you mentioned that you are in downtown sometimes, Let me know when it is convenient, would love to catch up. Susan

@susanli I will PM you for time and location.

Hey Toronto people! if any of you are just starting out with course 1 (like me) and would like to get a weekly/biweekly study group going let me know, If you know of one already, also please mention it.

cheers!

Mike

Hey all, fellow Canuck here (abroad), made a telegram group if y’all interested to join. Would be great to get to chat to with y’all.